Creative Group- Pokhara University is Organizing
5 Days Photoshop Workshop and Design Competition
This event is the first Pre-event of a 3-day national-level event PU Fest-2021. This event is organized by Creative Group- Pokhara University and Scholars space where the trainer will be Dhiraj Poudel.
Creative Group- Pokhara University is a non-political, non-profitable and academic group that is giving a platform for students to transform their theoretical knowledge into a practicable one.
You all are invited to register for the training session and then participate in the competition afterward.
Training will be held from May 25-28.
May 29 will be the preparation break for the Competition and May 30 will be the day when the winner will be declared.
Training will run from 2 pm-5 pm.
Registration fee: Rs. 99
Payment Gateway : 9856066267 (Jajarkot kirana stores) via.(e-sewa OR Khalti)
Competition Prizes :
Winner – Rs. 10,000 cash and Internship opportunity
1 st & 2 nd Runner up – Gift Hampers
What you’ll learn in the Training :
- Interface and Basics
- Creating document & saving files
- Modern design concepts
- Layers and Masking in detail
- 20+ tools and sub-tools (Selection, Heal, Pen tool, Clone, Eraser, Dodge & Burn, Gradient and patterns, Crop, Blur & Smudge etc.)
- 10+ Tools based projects (Auto-pp photo, Flyers & Business cards, Advertisement Banners for various social
media, Certificate designing, Colour Grading, and editing)
- Creative manipulations
CRITERIA FOR CERTIFICATE :
– 75% Attendance ie; 3/4 days
– Compulsory Involvement in Design Competition
For any queries contact us :
Creative Group representative (Ashok Bhatta) – 9848699102
Scholars Space Representative (Anjana Basnet) – 9800991669
All the students from Pokhara University and its affiliated college can participate in this program.