SIRIS Youth Foundation is Organizing
“Buzzword Competition 2020”
>>> Final Buzzword Competition 2020 on 12th Nov <<<
Buzzword Final event is on 12th Nov at 3:00 PM.
Buzzword Competition 2020 is Schedule
- 3:00 – 3:10 – Greeting & welcome from Host
- 3.10-312 – National Anthem
- 3.12 – 3:15 – Welcome Speech – Shisha Maharjan
- 3.15 -3:20 – Intro Background of Buzzword
- 3.20 – 3:22 – Sponsor Video Play
- 3:22 -125 – Guest Speech – Dr. Rishi Shah
- 3:25- 3:30 – Jury Performace – Respected Suman Pokhrel
- 3:30 -4.00 – Poetry Recitation –4 Participants
- 4:00 – 4.05 – Guest Performance – Deepshikha Ghimire
- 4:05 -4 35 – Poetry Recitation – 4 participants
- 4:35 – 440 – Guest Performance – Smriti Basnet
- 4:40 – 5.00 – Poetry Recitation – 2 participants
- 5:00 – 502 – Sponsor Video Play
- 5.02 – 5:30 – Vision | Views | Experience Sharing – By supporting partner
- 5:30-5:40 – Winner Announcement
- 6:40 -5.50 – Closing Session – Chief Program Officer (Dipesh Khadgi)
Virtual Buzzword Competition is the biggest poem competition where you can share your thoughts and creations among a mass of people virtually using digital platforms.
This event provides a platform for different poets to showcase their talents through which they can inspire people.
It’s a poem competition which will be conducted on the virtual platform ‘Facebook’.
Since most people are likely to use the social app Facebook this competition will play a major role in utilizing the platform in a unique way.
The participants will record their poem recitation from home using a smartphone and provide us.
This video will be uploaded by Siris Youth Foundation and the winner will be chosen and declared by 3 renowned judges.
Why Register in the ‘Buzzword Competition 2020’?
- To showcase your poetry talent
- To win a good cash prize
- To build a personal relation
- To make your poetry portfolio video
The process to apply:
Most Popular award
Supporting partners: Rotaract Club of Patan West, Balaju Leo Club, EventsNP
Multimedia partner: SYF Production
About BuzzWord Competition 2020
Siris Youth Foundation (SYF Nepal) is a social enterprise, established in 2016 A.D. and is the Signatory member of the UN Global Compact.
SYF Nepal was born to empower women and youth by improving their standard of living through vocational training, entrepreneurship, donation programs, health, and hygienic awareness campaigns, skill development programs, and digital education training so that they can establish their own business and generate income.
Since last year, SYF Nepal has been creating a National Platform for poetry, known as “Buzzword”. The project was started with 500 applications from IT, Engineering, law, and business students. Among them, only 118 were selected for the second round. The selection process continued to choose the best 21 poets. Then the digital platform promotion phase was implemented with their professional video recording.
We had 55k Organic Genuine Viewers in one of the videos from 21 selected finalists. Total of 42,243 viewers on youtube and 1 lakh viewers on Facebook.
“Lotus Holdings Pvt. Ltd.” presents Buzzword Competition 2020 is the biggest poem competition where you can share your thoughts and creations among a mass of people virtually using digital platforms. This event provides a platform for different poets to showcase their talents through which they can inspire people. It’s a poem competition which will be conducted on the virtual platform ‘Facebook’. Since most people are likely to use the social app Facebook this competition will play a major role in uniquely utilizing the platform. The participants will record their poem recitation from home and provide us the link in this form. Only selected videos will be uploaded by Siris Youth Foundation for the second round. The top ten will be chosen based on the popularity gained in the video. And, For the final round, Winners will be chosen and declared by 3 renowned judges.
Deadline for the video submission: 4th November 2020
Grand Finale program: 12th November 2020
Judgment Criteria for First Phase
1. Content of the poem
2. Body language and expression
3. Topic: Free
4. Language: Nepali or English
5. Motive of the poem
—–25 participants will be chosen from the first phase——
Judgment Criteria for the 2nd phase:
1. Public choice, depends on likes and shares.
—–Top 10 will be chosen from the 2nd phase and will be competing live in front of juries, guests, audience, and partners—–
Video: Selfie video so that we can see your expression and body language while delivering your poem.
Audio: should be clear.
PS: Please send at least one poem videos(should be your own creation)