Xavier International college Presents
“National Level Blog Writing Competition”
Schedule: 4th July 2020
Final Rules of procedures:
1) The contestant should like the Facebook page and share from that page only. The page from which we will post is My College and Me/ Blog competition // Xavier International
2) The voters have to like both the post and the page for the valid votes.
3) Sharing for the post must be done from the page only even by the votes.
4) The votes will be counted for 24 hours of the post only. Once the time limit is breached no votes are counted.
5) The final decision is based on the voting process. The winners are awarded with certificates. The two contestants are awarded with the wild card entry process.
Page Link: https://shoturl.co/xavier
About Xavier International college
Recalling the flow of the past year reminds us just how productive a year, taking students to greater heights of personal growth!
This Xavier International Outlook Magazine celebrates some of the major developments of the year, with pride of place of course going to our students’ fine achievements, both academic, and co- & extracurricular activities, which were the source of the glory and honor of Xavier International in 2017-18.
Among the list of top ten +2 college of the country, Xavier International produces quality in large quantity! 839 Xavier International students got A+ grades in various subjects in the class XI and XII board exams.