Prize Pool: 1 Lakh Worth
About Codefest 2022
❞𝘾𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩❞ is the biggest hackathon ever to happen in NEPAL, which intends to provide a platform for IT students to showcase the practical applications of the latest technology and provide an exposure opportunity for the same to build a technological solution for any of the selected 7 SDGs viz. SDG 3,4,5,9,11,13, and 16. This event is a non commercial , sponsor funded and unbiased common
ground for the tech enthusiast students.
To provide a platform to transform the ideas into reality, of the students pursuing technology around the nation.
- To boost inspiration, innovation, creativity, and productivity among the tech students of Nepal.
- To develop technological solutions for the problems related to SDGs.
- To promote creativity, teamwork, and coding culture.
- To provide networking as well as exposure opportunity to the tech students from all around the nation
Expected Number of Participants = 700
Provincial Level Competition
- Teams can Register representing their college or form team of individuals.
- Each team can have 2 to 4 members in it.
- Teams will be competing with the ones from their province and winner will be selected for the National Competition.
National Level Competition
The winners from each province (making it 7) will compete against each other in the Grand Finale ,which will take place in the capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu
Codefest modality & Marking Scheme
Provincial Level Competition: It will be conducted as per the theme of the Codefest Ideation. The competition will be conducted among teams of different educational institutions.
National Level Competition : The theme will be given to the provincial level winners, 3 days and 2 nights residential hackathon will be conducted.
Good health and well-being
Industry, Innovation and infrastructure
Peace, Justice and strong institutions
The difficulty of Task (1-5 points). Execution of the technology used (1-5 points)
Research and Analysis (1-5 points). Level of impact it can have on SDGs and society in general (1-5 points)
Information Communicated (1-5 points). Quality of Delivery (1-5 points)
Scope of work
Breakdown of hypothetical budget and scope of work report (1-5 points)
Total Team Score
The maximum score possible for each category will be the same. Total Score = Technology + Community Impact + Presentation + Scope of Work